Contract ratified by Byng Price Chopper members
- Wages increase up to $1.40 per hour over the term of the agreement
- Family Day is now recognized as a holiday.
- The key person premium of 60 cents per hour will now apply after 3 hours, down from four.
- Effective January 1, 2010 the Dental Plan increases to 32 cents per hour, up from 29 cents. As of January 1, 2011 it increases again to 38 cents per hour worked.
- The employer will allocate up to 65 cents per hour to the Stabilization Fund.
- The employer agrees to continue their $250 contribution to the UFCW Training & Education Fund.
Union Negotiating Committee: John Dillon, Frank Dollo and Union Representative Mona Bailey.