Union Pro workers have new contract
- All classifications will receive a 45 cent wage increase over the term of the agreement.
- Family Day is now recognized as a holiday.
- Members with 18 years of service receive an additional paid vacation week.
- Effective October 4, 2010, the employer will contribute $195 per month to the Health & Welfare Plan. This sum total increase to $220 in the second year and $239 in the final year of the contract.
- Members now receive a total of four paid sick days per year.
Chief Negotiator: Union Representative Angela Mattioli