Workers at Sudbury Radisson ratify
- Wages increase by 2 per cent in the first year, retroactive to August 19, 2010, 2 per cent in the second year and 2.5 per cent in the third year of the contract term.
- Workers assigned as Lead Hand receive a shift premium of $1 per hour so worked.
- The Cleaner classification has been adjusted.
- Housekeeping, Maintenance and Guest Service Representatives (on the grid) scheduled to work the majority of their hours between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. receive a premium of 50 cents per hour.
- Family Day has been added to the list of paid holidays.
- Bereavement leave entitlement increases by one paid day.
- Improved language addresses overtime, steward representation and grievance procedure.
- New language clarifies call-in procedures and a continuation of scheduling practices.
Union Negotiating Committee: Elaine Conley, Rachelle Ouimet, Randy Scott, Bill Wylie and Regional Director Kelly Tosato.