Locals 175 & 633 UFCW Canada
UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 maintain this Web site (the "Site") for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Web site. You can download material displayed on the site for non-commercial, personal-use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for any public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633.
- While UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 make reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site are at your risk. Neither UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other Sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys` fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633`s defence of such claim.
- UFCW Canada Locals 175 and 633 may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.