What do I do if I’m being mistreated at work?

May 11, 2018 at 11:45am

If you’re a Member of UFCW Locals 175 & 633, then you should contact your Union Steward(s) or you can go directly to your Union Representative at the Union office.

If you’re a non-Union worker, contact the UFCW Locals 175 & 633 Organizing Department to speak to one of our staff who can help you determine how best to solve your workplace issue.