Members at Gerrard Street Price Chopper ratify
- Workers receive lump sum payments of $175 for full-time and $100 for part-time in both January and July of each year covered by the contract term.
- The employer will allocate a portion of its regular Canadian Commercial Workers Industry Pension Plan (CCWIPP) contributions to the CCWIPP Stabilization Fund for the duration of the deal.
- Dental plan contributions increase to 32 cents per hour effective ratification and increase to 38 cents per hour in January 2011.
- Vision care coverage increases to $150 per 24-month period for both full and part-time workers.
- Family Day in now included as a paid holiday for those workers employed as of the date of ratification.
Union Negotiating Committee: Ursula Elliot, Mac Jackson and Union Rep Angela Mattioli.