A great day for a good cause at the 13th Annual UFCW Ride for a Cure
July 31, 2017 at 10:22am
The 13th Annual UFCW Ride for a Cure roared through the backroads of Vaughan and Mississauga on Saturday, July 15, 2017!
Riders raised more than $4,000 to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada through pledges and raffles.
Thank you to everyone who collected pledges for this worthy cause!
This year’s prize winners were:
- Most Pledges (4 Blue Jays tickets): Alfredo Leparulo who raised more than $1,000!
- Best Poker Hand (Radio): George
- Worst Poker Hand (Vacuum Sweeper): David Comeau
- Show n’ Shine (Jump Starter): Gord Jackson
- New Rider (Blue Jays Hoodie): Ray Yonge